We "measure what we make" and utilize top of the line technologies and metrology tools and equipment to verify customer specifications.
Diamond Turning Metrology
ISP Optics diamond turning has a fully equipped, modern metrology lab which includes:
- Zygo GPI interferometer with laser radius scale for measuring irregularity and radius
- Zygo New View interferometer for measuring surface roughness and diffractive features
- Taylor Hobson Form Talysurf PGI with 200mm diameter capacity and rotary table for aspheric and diffractive measurements and analysis
- Microscope with Quadra-Chek to measure dimensional tolerances
- Mil-spec inspection station for inspecting S/D surface quality
- All equipment and gauge block calibrations are certified and traceable
- All diamond turning machines are equipped with on board metrology systems allowing for in-process measurements and corrections
ISP OPTICS has the capability to use spectral measurement for 193nm-25µm at any polarization and angles of incidence with followings instruments.
- Perkin Elmer Spectrum 100 FTIR
- Perkin Elmer 983 Infrared spectrophotometer
- Perkin Elmer Lambda 9 UV/VIS/NIR spectrophotometer
- Carry UV/VIS 14DS spectrophotometer
CNC Grinding and Polishing Metrology